Python Flickr API 1.3 released
Today I released version 1.3 of the Python Flickr API. It’s clear that I’ve been busy with my study and my work, as the world hasn’t seen a release in nearly a year. This is mostly due to the dynamic nature of the code - it automatically adapts to any new functionality that’s added to Flickr, so no release is required then. This release adds some nifty new things:
- Added functions to easily walk through sets and search results, querying Flickr no more than needed.
- Uses the hashlib module, falling back to the md5 module when hashlib is unavailable.
- Added locking token cache, in case a Flickr API key is used by multiple processes at the same time on the same machine (or shared filesystem)
- Removed the deprecated fail_on_error parameter.
- Implemented the auth_callback functionality.
Go to the Python Flickr API.