Python FlickrAPI 2.3 released
A new version of the
Python FlickrAPI has been
released. You can download or upgrade it using
pip3 install -U flickrapi.
- Include README.md and CHANGELOG.md in the package data.
- Removed flickrapi/contrib.py, as a persistent connection is now managed (much better) by requests (since cdeb6ffea26).
- Late-import module
webbrowser, only when needed (Thijs Triemstra) [ Pull request #78 ]
- Perform explicit commit after inserting auth token (Joshua Hunter) [ Bug report #75 ] [ Pull request #76 ]
- Configured Tox & Travis to test on Python 3.6 as well.
- Timeout for API calls. [ Feature Request #27 ]
- Late-import SQLite3 to allow running on Heroku (and other systems). [ Feature Request #81 ]
- Fixed using obsolete
func_nameattribute. [ Bug report #80 ]